Monday, December 29, 2014

Religion Vs. Paranormal





I do not put much faith in any written book, so i set out on a journey to discover the truth.  My research is to learn the truth about God, Jesus, religion, spirits, angels, and our own existence. Interestingly, I have communicated with beings that claim to be spirits, the dead, and even alien.  I have never spoken to a being that claimed to be an angel, but they could be angels that are not identifying themselves as such.  I have even asked to speak to god directly.  When I did, they got quiet and started talking to each other and saying "Do you see that? Over there.   There is about twenty of them."  After silence, a man said, "They would not listen."  I get short responses about God, extraordinary information about our preexistence, our next life, and a mention of Jesus as being the son of God.  I am still working on confirming and collecting more information about God and Jesus, because I just discovered one of my audio files containing the response, "There are many," when I asked if there was a God.  

I need to get a consensus among them, since some of them will give a strange comment that the others do not always agree with.  After collecting several sessions containing responses to the same questions multiple times, I look at the totality of the evidence and responses, and go with the consensus while just making mention of the stray comment.  They said, "show the people."  They said, "We are waiting." They said they are, "very near."  They said they are "four feet away from you." They said, "We are among you." So... I guess I would have to tell the people to stop looking for the kingdom of heaven to come to Earth, because the kingdom of heaven is already near, physically. Also, it is near for us each individually, because we all go to this undefined place after passing, without waiting for a resurrection.  

They have said, "There is another completion."  The bible says there is a resurrection, another life, and a second death.  The problem with that is, people think they wait in the ground as nothing while they wait for the end of time to come.  What I have learned from my research is we are alive as a spirit that enters the body upon birth, not in the womb, and we leave the body when the biological body dies.  We wake up and become aware of our next existence.  In this next existence, we are not bound to one location, but can roam anywhere.  We are intelligent energy. What is interesting is, unlike what I thought, they describe physical things.  I have heard them say, "Open the gate. It's hot in here."  I have heard them say, "Can you see me.  No, there is a curtain there."  This reminds me of the biblical account where Jesus had a resurrected body that could be seen and had physical characteristics.  

I am still gathering information, but at this point in my research, I can conclude that the bible has some truth, but is not entirely accurate or the wording is so loose that people incorrectly assign meaning to phrases.  I would also need to say that some parts are entirely false.  Jewish religion differs from Christianity with regards to whether the son of God came to Earth or is in heaven.  I have yet to obtain a confirmation of either story.  When I asked whether Jesus was the son of God, the response was "yes."  I would compare this line of questioning to leading the witness.  I require them to say "Jesus is the son of God."  I will ask this question again, rewording it multiple times, and asking them to tell me who the son of God is.  

I have asked which religion is true, and they responded, "Kah."  After looking that one up, I discovered the idea or concept  of one religion on Earth.  All religion seems to have some common ground, but many differences creating a huge divide.  Islamic beliefs are a duplicate of Christianity with some variations as well.  We could chalk the differences up to the influence of the story teller with regard to culture. One important difference with Islam that I would like to note is they believe in Jin or Zen.  They are made with smokeless fire, according to belief.  They are described as being people that have their own existence in a spirit world.  Some say we were them or like them, and when Eve ate the fruit, her, her husband, Adam, and all their children were sent to Earth to live a fleshly life.  They are comparable to an orb with regard to description, and they are just like people that never came to Earth.  This could explain a lot and answer a lot of questions about who we are talking to and who we think are spirits or ghosts.  The biggest flaw with this story would be that a female voice responded, "I wish," when I asked if they had ever been to Earth.  It was in such a way that she desired it so much. Earth could not be consequence or punishment for eating a fruit.  Or is it possible they have just half the story correct like all the others.  I spoke to a child who replied, "Just visited.  Is Amanda with you?  I wasn't born yet," in an excited voice, when I asked if they had been to Earth.   

My work continues, and there is so much work to be done. I am not biased and have an open mind; therefore, I am simply asking questions and making comparisons. Come learn with me at http://www.magiksmoke.com/discover-the-paranormal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment