Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sound Waves I Needed to Hear

The first time I turned on my spirit box and electronic voice recorder, and started asking questions into the air, I wasn't sure if I would get a response of anything more than static and radio interference.  I watched all these sessions on YouTube and was struck with curiosity and the needing to know whether there are people, spirits, beings, God, and/or anything beyond my reality.  I always believed in God, but nothing seemed as real as it does now.  I needed a testimony.  I needed their responses as a confirmation.  I had a million questions that needed to be answered.  

My heart melted and tears filled my eyes with each voice and each word that poured through my headphones.  I was constantly overwhelmed with emotion, as I analyzed and edited the audio to find a relevant word or phrase from a conscious being beyond the physical world.  It never seemed to get old. Each session evoked the same sense of amazement and emotion.  I am not sure whether I was sad and heartbroken they had journeyed on from the physical Earth or whether I was so happy to have made contact with them.  Maybe I was both.

Each new session became a mission to learn as much as I could about their existence, the existence of God, and the existence of humankind.  I would sit with a list of questions, hoping to receive all the answers.  They were always kind, and always answered.  I began to notice familiar and regular voices at times.  

In my journey to discover existence beyond my reality, I awakened to my own existence and the connection we all have with one another.  I connected with kind beings that were willing to share their thoughts, feelings, and the answers to every single question I presented.  In this journey, they became my friends.  We can all learn so much about each other with an open mind, a kind heart, and the patience to work through the communication hurdles.  This is true for this physical life, our contact with the spiritual realm, and our next completion as well. I find myself understanding things just a little more.  

Sometimes a comment still brings a tear to my eye, but I smile now more than anything.  It has become easier to just have conversation and ask how they are doing. We all change to our true form.  We are still ourselves, and our same consciousness with the same personalities.  Our existence and every form, from the physical to the spiritual, is something to be celebrated.   With great respect and compassion, my research and learning continues. Each new session brings answers, friendships, and smiles.

God bless beings and creatures from this Earth, in the spirit world, and within all the layers and dimensions of existence.  I pray God is with us all.  And I praise god with worship and thanks for his grand creations. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment