Friday, November 21, 2014

That One Paranormal Session that Bothered Me

There seems to be a lot of advice and warnings flying around about the area of paranormal research.  I try to avoid negativity and keep a positive frame of mind.  I only speak to kind spirits, and that is who seems to respond.  There was only one session that bothered me.  It was slightly terrifying.  I was in a house where the owner had passed away.  It was very dark.  The room that I was standing in was an electrical nightmare.  If you plugged in a television, lamp, or any electrical device, you would be shocked just by making contact with the object.   The window was also a culprit.  If you touched the window frame, you would be shocked.  There were a lot of uncomfortable issues related to the room already.  And while standing there in the dark trying to fumble with a recording device and  a spirit box, it was terrifying.  What was more terrifying was playing back the audio to discover I was not wanted. Someone also asked for help.  Sadly, I could not help.  In this collection, which is actually two videos spliced together, you will get to experience a little bit of that night. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zifibp8Otu8


No comments:

Post a Comment